We generate a large amount of data on our Mac in due course of time. It is practically impossible to remember the location of all the files in the system. Stellar Smart Finder comes for great help in locating and sorting files in your Mac. The software has two impressive modules – ‘Disk Usage’ and ‘Duplicate Finder’. The file path is shown in three styles, such as ‘Sunburst View’, ‘Column View’, and ‘List View’.
Several duplicate files, gradually results in a low disk space. Finding and removing the duplicate files manually becomes very tiresome. The Duplicate Finder option in Stellar Smart Finder helps in searching all such files and deleting them so that you regain valuable disk space.
• Locates and sorts files in your Mac volumes
• Impressive graphical view of folders and drives
• Shows the file path, size, and date of creation etc
• Duplicate Finder option to find and remove duplicate files
• ‘Quick’ and ‘Strict’ scan options to search files and folders
• Works with external storage media
• Define file size for automatic duplicate file removal
• Option to define ‘Set Exclude List’ and ‘Auto Select Preferences’
• Open or Remove files and folders with the software